Saturday, July 21, 2007
The LAST Harry Potter
We got to the canal house at about 10 last night. We unloaded the car and I allowed Mike a short nap before we left at 11:30 to go to Wal-Mart for the very last Harry Potter in the series. For those of you who are not aware I am a big fan of Harry Potter. I have read all of the books more than once and have all of the movies as well. We finally made it back to the house at about 1 in the morning and I quickly changed clothes and got started. It took me 12 hours, but I finished it! I am now done with the Harry Potter series of books. It was wonderful, I enjoyed every minute, and now it's gone. So as I sit watching the sun go down, a margarita toast to Harry Potter. May he live happily ever after...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment