Saturday, July 28, 2007

We're Back!!

We are back from our wonderful vacation at the canal house. We had fun fishing, building sand castles, and riding the boats. My sweet C and I took some fishing tips from my sister and became quite the fisherwomen. I mostly used colorful little “fake bait” because I am not one to stick my hands in a bucket of shrimp. C reeled in her first fish and I caught a crazy looking flying fish, but my mom’s camera went crazy so we don’t have all of the pictures. I am sure you are thinking yeah, yeah, all fishermen say that…

Anyhow, we are back from the relaxing, food filled week in Galveston. Next week C and I will start back to school. I guess the party is almost over!


1 comment:

Erika said...

Looks like fun! We still haven't been there at all yet. Crazy, I know.