Wednesday, August 8, 2007

For a Good Laugh! NEVER MIND!

My friend found this hilarious website! She sent me a video with the two of us and since Mike won't dance with me I made one for myself. They are both too funny! Check out the link to both of the links in the top right corner of this page.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hmmm. I couldn't get the links to work. It loads up the whole thing, then says it's done loading, but nothing happens. Maybe it's my browser (Firefox).

P.S. Teacher question...(yes I know I'm technically a teacher, but special ed has skewed my judgment on normal). B is still writing the numbers 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 backwards. Every time she writes them I see her pause and think, like she's trying to remember which way is right, but she always picks the wrong direction. Should I be concerned about this? Or just keep having her practice them, hoping that eventually her brain will stop switching them?

P.S. Do you think this could have something to do with her super smart father who still can't get left and right correct. He always says the opposite of what he means? He can score a 1600 on the SAT but can't tell me which way to turn on our street. Strange.