Monday, September 10, 2007

I HATE MOSQUITOS!!



Well, I have been sitting here wishing I had more to blog about. School has been so busy that we haven't had anything fun going on. Today I got my wish! Yesterday afternoon C got a couple of mosquito bites on her foot. My father-in-law tried the old bleach trick but it didn't work this time. By the time we got home from LP her foot was starting to swell. We gave her some Benadryl and sent her off to bed. This morning her whole leg was swollen and she had two bites that were full of puss and looked like ant bites. Yuck! We made her a doctor's appointment and sent her to day care because her 40lb. leg hasn't slowed her down any. By the time I picked her up at 3:15 it was swollen up to her knee. The doctor gave her a shot and she didn't even cry, my big girl! The shot should help, if not we have to try and force yucky medicine down her throat! I love Texas, but I hate the mosquitos!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh my gosh, that's horrible. I've never seen anyone react to mosquito bites that way. Poor baby. Is she allergic to mosquito bites? It's going to be hard preventing mosquito bites unless she moves to Alaska or something. ;)