Friday, September 28, 2007

What a great day!


Today was a great day in our household. Mike finally finished a major project at work he was working on for quite a while. It has taken lots of hours and I am very proud of his hard work. I am also very proud of my sweet C. This morning before school she went to the bathroom, got undressed, picked out her clothes, put them on, found her shoes, put them on, and then brushed her teeth. All without my help! I am so happy for her, but also a little sad at how fast she is growing up.

On another note, while on the way to my hair appointment, I was caught in traffic next to the very intense arrest of two large males. And by intense I am talking four police officers with guns drawn shouting orders. And the entire time I am trying to decide whether or not to watch them shoot and how low to duck if they do!!

No comments: