I am officially at the half way point. I am twenty weeks along and hopefully have less than 20 to go! I went to the doctor today and got to spend quite a while with the nurse who does the ultrasound machine while my doctor went to deliver a baby. Luckily I was the last patient, so she took her time measuring the baby. When the doctor came back she was very pleased with my blood sugar levels, which is good news! With C they were always rising. She also said that he is measuring one day ahead of where he is. Babies of diabetics tend to be big, which worries me a little! Hopefully he is just a healthy size. Here are some of the ultrasound photos.
This is a little hand...

A profile shot with his hands next to his head. I think he was pushing back at the nurse who kept waking him up...

A head on shot of the face and tummy...
No comments:
Post a Comment