
Last week was another doctors appointment. My sugars are doing well and he is growing like a maniac. M was measuring a week ahead at 2 lbs and 9 oz. I swear he is going to be as tall as his daddy when he comes out. My ribs have no room already!
On another note I will be an aunt by Monday and I can't wait! I am all set and ready to go shopping as soon as I know if I have a neice or nephew. My sweet C is hoping for a little girl cousin. Her daddy is thinking the other way. The countdown begins!
I also have a good friend who is set to have her baby on Monday. Again we will have to wait and see if I need to by pink or blue! Lot's of babies to practice with and look forward to around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment