Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nesting?!?

For those who know me, cleaning is not my thing. I usually do just enough to get by. I get very frustrated by the other two people who live in this house and don't care to help even keep the house straight, much less clean!

As of last week I must be nesting. I don't know when that is actually supposed to happen, but I think it has started here. Last week I washed, folded, and put away all of M's things both new and old. I cleaned out his closet and have finally chosen to give away most of C's old clothes I kept just in case we had another girl. Thankfully my sister in law took care of that with my new niece so I was glad to give the clothes to her! Hopefully she puts them to good use!

This weekend I cleaned out another storage area, cleaned the laundry room, baked a cake, arranged flowers, and continued with laundry! I feel like I have accomplished something until I go to sit down for a minute and see what my loved ones have already left me!


No comments: