Friday, July 18, 2008

4 weeks and counting...


Yesterday was a very interesting Dr. appointment for Baby M. My amniotic fluid keep going up and down and that is the only thing causing any alarm right now. My sugars have been doing really well, only slightly elevated! My doctor even laughed when she saw the 180 on my tracking sheet from where I got a hold of the Peanut M&M's. My other concern is the size of my ankles and legs. I am finally starting to swell. I have to say though, this is much better than my last pregnancy when I started swelling at 5 months and never stopped.

Although she was in a good mood, she still voiced concern and wants me to start weekly Non-stress tests. That means C and I will have to spend part of our Monday's at the hospital. That should be fun for a 4 year old!

I also asked her when we should expect little M to arrive and her goal is 37 weeks. I am 33 right now...so in 4 weeks we should have a little boy in our family! Of course that is if he participates and comes when we want him too. C chose her own birthday a month earlier than expected so we will have to wait and see!

No comments: