Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update

Today was M's 2 week check. He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was still 20 1/2 inches long. His jaundice is clear, belly button has fallen off, and wee wee is healed nicely. Now I am going to make Mike take him to have his second PKU done. I can't handle watching the shots and such. I might make him go to his 2 month appointment and do those shots too!

C started back to school full time this week. We are still trying to find a new routine around here since I have been going to bed at 8:00 so I can take the night shift with M. C is loving her brother, but not dealing well with all of the changes. She is just like her mother and hates change and any break in the routine. I don't know what we are going to do in a few weeks when I go back to work and have ANOTHER new routine.

I spoke with doctor about my blood sugar levels and she gave me the all clear to go off of all of my insulin. (That means no more shots... for now!) We are going to check my levels and my pancreas in a couple of months and decide what to do from there. Her only suggestion was Diet Dr. Pepper... I don't think I can do it though.

No comments: