Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Too much TV?

This is when I really love my sweet C and have to laugh. Picture us sitting around the TV watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 (I was lucky enough to be snuggling both of my babies.) when a commercial for new show about the Duggars comes on. They are talking about the family that has 17 kids and one on the way. As they preview the new show they mention the 200 loads of laundry they have to do a month.

Me to Mike: 200 loads! I could never keep up with that. I guess that's why you have that many kids though.

C to Me: No, for love.

Me: What?

C: You have kids for love. That's what the lady on the TV says. (In reference to the new VW minivan commercials with Brook Shields. You have to have seen the commercials to get why this is funny. Hopefully it's not just me that appreciates this!)

She also likes to play a version of Project Runway/ Shear Genius in the tub. She plays with her Barbies hair and then says, "I am sorry you are out. You must leave the runway." My kind of girl!

No comments: