Thank a teacher.
It's not all finger painting ya know! Take some time today to thank a teacher. It doesn't matter if it is day care, pre-school, public school, or someone that helps you at work. We teach because we care, some days are just harder than others. :)
2 comments:
I sure hope my Aspen didn't add to a bad day for you. :) But I'd like to be first to THANK MY TEACHER!! You do a most wonderful job. Aspen never stops with the stories of all the AMAZING things she did at school today. I am ever so greatful there are teachers like you!
NOT AT ALL! I could not do it without Aspen's help. I am very lucky this year to have this class. They are all VERY wonderful. I was reflecting to the stress that a good friend is having to deal with right now. (I also have always liked that saying!)
Thanks for your support. I guess after we thank the teachers there are parents that need to be thanked as well!
Post a Comment