Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is a bow a bad idea?

I always knew having a little boy was going to be tough. I am all about the bows and pretty dresses and fancy shoes that come with having a girl. C had a bow in her hair from the minute we left the hospital.

M was born with quite a bit of hair. He lost most of the sides and now it is slowly growing in blonde. If you look at this picture you will see where my question comes in.



What do you do with the hair that didn't fall out. If you brush it over to the side he just looks like a little old man with a comb over. Do I cut it ot put a bow in it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!

Suzy Q said...

Both my boys had the comb over, we eventually cut it off at about 6 months. Just wait till the sides are good and not short then cut the top. He looks so cute!