
First of all I couldn't decide between the two pictures so I am including both of my favorites. Unfortunately, now that he is a little worm, I could not get a good side by side picture of both C and M. I am going to have to work at that one.
M had his 6 month check up and shots and everything went well. He barely even cried as they jabbed his poor little legs with needles. It made me very proud of him considering Mike and C had hit the road walking because she didn't want to stay and listen to him cry. He weighed 16 lbs and 12 oz and was 28 inches long. That makes him the 50% for weight and around the 90% for length. He has eczema behind his ears and on his cheeks which flairs up with the cold weather. Other than that he is doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment