Sunday, March 29, 2009
What a week!
This has not been the best week for us! It started with C's ears which were red and swollen and a sore throat. It turned out she is allergic to the solution they give you after you pierce your ears. The throat was not strep, which surprised all of us! She still had a sore throat at the end of the week and ended up on a Z pac. Then M had a hang nail that got infected. Luckily that worked itself out. I had a sore throat at the end of the week which is now feeling better but... C has another rash around her ears. Did I mention that she came down with a virus and was running a fever? The fever is gone, but she has ulcers all over her mouth and her lips are swollen. Oh, and now M seems to have a cold. Mike better stay away because there is no telling what would happen to him. We are off to Jamba Juice now to get something for C. Wish us luck!
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor baby! I was so concerned with making sure that the earrings were gold (you probably were too) that I didn't even think about the solution! Who would think?
Hope she feels better!
Post a Comment