There will not be a round two. M seems to have allergies because he gets very congested if we spend any time outside. He, or I guess I should say we, barely slept last night because of the congestion and cough. It is back to the Vicks and the Vaporizer unless we can get some Zyrtec or something.
I am so glad we live in Texas. The Bluebonnets are my favorite. My grandmother had a beautiful patch that used to come out every year. I also try to grow them around our front tree. It never works out very well because they have to be in full sun. This year I have a grand total of three flowers. One has about four stems though!
Today we went with Mike's family to take some pics on the side of the road. Both C and M were tired, but we managed to get some good ones. C doesn't quite get the idea of holding on to Mr. M and he kind of rolled off of her lap and ended up with a small twig in his nose. After that I wasn't ready to let him try the hill on his own. I think we are going to go back with a darker blanket and get some more pics (including a smiling one of M by himself) and seed pods before they are gone for the season.




No comments:
Post a Comment