Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First ER Visit

Okay- I am updating from our room in the ER while C sleeps. Mike came
home from work and C was begging to go outside. She had played in the
backyard for quite a while so I thought nothing of it. Mike heard her
crying and went to check which is when she said some ants had gotten her
feet. By the time we got her to the sink to run cool water on her feet,
her whole body was turning bright red and itching. We gave her Benedryl
but then her lips started to swell. The doctor said to take her to the
ER so we went! They started an IV and gave her steriods, a breathing
treatment, and an Epi shot. (I think I lost my place as her favorite
after holding her down for all of that.) So, as of now, Mike is home
with M and the meds have put my sweet C to sleep.
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

3 comments:

Erika said...

I'm sorry. That's rough. Poor thing.

Walker Family said...

I sure hope she gets to feeling better. Poor thing.

Walker Family said...

How is C doing?