Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day

Today was such an incredible day for me as a teacher. Part of my job I love the most, is watching my kiddos experience something new. Today, that something new was snow! We have never had that much snow, and we had such a good time with it. By the end of the day, I only had 8 kiddos left. I know the parents just wanted to create those memories themselves.

C and I were able to make some memories, and prepare for our trip to see snow. I don't think she was a big fan, but next time, we will be more prepared. The only sad part of my day is that the boys were not there to share it with us. M was at school, and Mike spent his day updating me on the snow around the city. Here are a few shots from our fun day!




No comments: