Mike and I decided that this summer was a good time to switch our sweet little boy to a regular bed. C has come up with the great idea of rooming with M so that her room can go back to the playroom. (Sounds good, but we shall see.) In order for that to happen, Mike and I have been searching for bunk beds. I didn't want to deal with the sleeping situation during the school year, so hear we are!
Yesterday we took the side off of the crib and added a rail. We got home late last night so we gently laid M in bed and he slept nice and sound. I woke up this morning to the pitter-patter of little feet trying to get out of the front door.
Naptime went a little different. About two hours ago we tried putting M down for a nap. A door lock and some quiet time later, this is what I found.
Wish us luck with bedtime.

No comments:
Post a Comment