Last one...until I post about M's birthday! He He. Time to play catch up!
This summer I had the joy of taking a photography class. It is one of my hobbies that I really would like to spend more time doing. I had planned a photo shoot while at the beach and let the kiddos know ahead of time so they would be prepared to humor me. (Little did I know, Mike would humor me, too!) We found C's dress at Yaga on the Strand in Galveston and I could not wait to get to the beach and take pictures. The best part was that the kids had a blast as well! As their mother, I can't find a bad picture of them, which explains why there are so many. I like the lighting in some, the reflections, the splashes, the hair, the smiles, I swear there was something wonderful about every picture!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment