This weekend I was lucky enough to turn the ripe old age of 32. I feel very blessed to have had an amazing weekend with my family. We started bright and early (for us anyway) at the zoo. The animals were all out and about and very cooperative. I think they are enjoying this beautiful weather as well. We have a family tradition of taking our picture in front of the bears every time we visit the zoo. This years the bear was asleep, but still willing to take a picture for us. Shortly after though, he covered up his face. We were also able to peek in on the baby meerkats that were only a month old and way too cute! The weather was absolutely perfect so we didn't even begin to break a sweat until we walked out at 10:30.
After that we headed to our home town for some family time. Lunch with Grammy and Poppy was delicious and I was so glad for the leftovers we had for dinner tonight. Mike, C and Daddo were able to take a ride on the wave runner while the little man took a nap and then we enjoyed the weather by playing outside until dinner.
Today's events included a trip the see the Astros play. This was C's third game, but M's first! For a little guy that can't keep up, he did really well! I think sitting both of them down with a bucket of cotton candy helped a little too! This was my first game with the roof of the stadium open and wow was it amazing. The weather, again, was fantastic and so were the seats.
All and all we have all had a fantastic weekend. What a way to spend yet another brithday!



No comments:
Post a Comment