Today we decided to have one more great big adventure so we headed out to the Kemah Boardwalk. (I have to say that place has really changed since I worked there a little over 10 years ago.) We road the train, (cousin D took a little convincing from her mama, but in the end road with us) an airplane, and another carousel. This one was two stories, which was fun for the kiddos, but hard for me to get a good picture from the angle I was shooting. We also attempted the water shooting fountain, but it was a little too breezy and cold. C did her best, but the little kiddos gave up early and headed over to the play ground. We ended the day with a bike ride with Lala and some Berrypop yogurt. Not to shabby if I say so myself.
The next few weeks of school with be the busiest for C and I. She will be performing as a ladybug in the upcoming first grade play and I have to ready my third graders for an important state test and fourth grade. I have a feeling this school year will be over before we know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment