Mike and I call C and M our little monkeys. It goes all the way back to the monkey costume Mike wore as a kid. (http://my-sweet-c.blogspot.com/2010/11/three-little-monkeys.html) I even have to admit that Mike had C convinced she was born with a monkey tail and we had it removed, but that's another story.
These days our kiddos are more like fish! They love to swim until they have little prunes for fingers and toes! There are days when C even has her meals in the pool. (Ummm Marmo and Daddo!) C started off as a very timid swimmer who didn't even want to get her face wet. I believe last summer was the first summer she actually swam under water! This summer she is taking it a step further and heading towards the bottom of the pool! I love to see her take a chance and succeed!
M on the other hand has no fear of the water. It's me that's scared for him! There have been a couple of times he has jumped in without his life jacket only to be saved by someone nearby! Time for swim lessons for that boy! He loves the slide and my parents new pool toys. We call them Swimmy and Swimster the rockets. They are so AWESOME that even the adults fight over them!
This video just makes me happy. A day in the life of my sweet C and her little brother M!
No comments:
Post a Comment