Happy Halloween from the McCarthy family of Wizards.
Because of our busy schedule, we fit the pumpkin patch(see the previous post), M's Halloween carnival and Halloween Trick or Treating in to about a week! The good news is we have loved every minute of it. C gets all of the credit for the costumes. She decided months ago that she wanted to be Hermione and was adamant that M go as Harry Potter. Luckily Bubba was up for it and agreed or I don't know what I would have done. Seeing as I LOVE the Harry Potter series, I was overjoyed! The last couple of years we have dressed up as a family and I cherish every step we take around the neighborhood. This evening on the way back from several houses, Mike and I were walking behind our kiddos holding each others hands and talking. Mike and I just looked at each other and smiled. There are no words for moments like that. I will take what I can get right now because I know one day they will want their own costume and will be totally embarrassed by the fact their parents dress up too!





No comments:
Post a Comment