Poppy knows a guy that runs a fishing charter and they decided to give it a try with Mike and the kiddos. They pulled out of the driveway and headed for Baytown by about 6:40am loaded with Dramamine, life jackets and high hopes! When Mike texted they were back already by about 10:30, I honestly thought the worst. I had no idea I would walk outside to see an ice chest full of fish. My sweet C not only pulled in the first fish, she pulled in the biggest! M had a great time and can't stop talking about his new friend who has a boat. (By the way, if anyone needs a birthday gift for M, he wants a big fishing boat!) By demand of the proud fisher girl (and her proud daddy, too), we will be headed to Gander Mountain later today to buy the kiddos their first official fishing shirts.






No comments:
Post a Comment