C is taking swimming lessons this week and I am so proud of her! Last year she cried almost the entire time. She would cry, Kathy would count to three, C would stop crying to hold her breath, go under, come back up, take a breath and start crying again! This year she only cried for the first 15 minutes or so. It won’t be long before my sweet C turns into a little fishy!
2 comments:
Cute picture. Did you get my email about a mom calling me trying to find you? She called at 7:45am!!! It was a couple of days ago. I gave her your school email, because that was the only one I had. She wanted your phone number, but I didn't have it to give her.
P.S. Did you get your book from Cheri? It's adorable. Now I need to drop a fortune to get one since I flaked out and forgot to order a yearbook.
Post a Comment