
This weekend was such a whirlwind weekend that it’s hard to believe it’s Monday already. We spent most of the time in LP, except Saturday night when we hit Galveston. We had a great dinner and then I couldn’t help but think of La Kings. If you have ever been to the old fashioned soda shop on The Strand then you know what I’m talking about! I had to have a hot fudge sundae. On the way C spotted one of the horse drawn carriages and immediately wanted a ride. I started to feel bad for her because I am 28 and have never been on one even though I have asked both my parents and my husband to go on a ride and I didn’t want to let her down. Needless to say I was shocked and a little jealous at how fast her Marmo, Daddo, and Dad said yes. I think by the end of the conversation they were even ready to buy her a horse!!! Tee Hee. Anyhow, how little C was waving like the princess she is to everyone we passed. She had a fantastic time petting the horses and can’t wait to go again!
Sunday was a fun day in the pool playing first with Daddo and then with Auntie Quita and Silly Sean. We had a yummy lunch at Granny’s house and were lucky to play with our cousins. I have to gush on our cousin R who is walking hand n hand in the picture with C. He LOVES little girls and was not ready to leave Granny’s house. Luckily C walked him out to his car. HOW CUTE ARE THEY! To bad their related! Her day was topped of baking cookies with her Grammy which is one of her favorite things to do. Our sweet C fell fast asleep on the way back to SL after that long weekend. We have all week to try and rest because next weekend is Sea World!
Sunday was a fun day in the pool playing first with Daddo and then with Auntie Quita and Silly Sean. We had a yummy lunch at Granny’s house and were lucky to play with our cousins. I have to gush on our cousin R who is walking hand n hand in the picture with C. He LOVES little girls and was not ready to leave Granny’s house. Luckily C walked him out to his car. HOW CUTE ARE THEY! To bad their related! Her day was topped of baking cookies with her Grammy which is one of her favorite things to do. Our sweet C fell fast asleep on the way back to SL after that long weekend. We have all week to try and rest because next weekend is Sea World!


No comments:
Post a Comment