Monday, February 4, 2008

We have arms and legs!


Today was another doctor's appointment for baby Rufus. It caught up in size and is officially due in September. If you look very close at the ultrasound photo you can see arms and legs. The baby's head is top left and then you see a little arm and bottom right is a leg. We can't wait to find out what it is! For C's sake of course. I am going to take another idea from my pea pod friend and add a poll. What do you think? Boy or Girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

before i vote, what is the heart rate??

Wendy said...

I don't know for sure. The doctor mentioned last time that it was fast.

Cheri said...

When can I tell C? She will be so excited to hear the news! I can't believe I had to find out on your blog!
Congrats and I vote for a boy! What does the Chinese calendar say?

Wendy said...

Well then you are right! I was going to wait a couple more weeks before I tell the kiddos at school. I am surprised Jo Beth didn't tell you !