

My little man has been 4 months for a while now. I just realized that I forgot to add the usual photos and decided to do it with his latest doctors report. Yesterday was M's 4 month check up. He weighed 15 pounds (and has for a while now) which is between the 50-75%. I am wondering if he would way more if he didn't spit up all of the time and didn't have a stomach bug a week ago. He was 26 inches long which is in the 75%. Last week Mike and I were trying to get him dressed for bed and realized that a majority of his footed jammies were getting to small for him. His poor little toes were all scrunched up at the end and he could barely stretch out his legs. Mike calls my little man a "load" usually just to aggravate me. I want him to be my little baby forever, I have been informed that is NOT going to happen. I guess I will just enjoy him while I can.
He is a much different baby then his sister was. C had to be constantly entertained by being held, carried around, or playing with a toy. At the same time she only spit up when my sister-in-law held her which is still a running family joke. M can sit peacefully forever. He is always watching and taking things in. He, however, spits up constantly. At least I get to change him into all of the clothes he has! His most favorite thing is his sister. He loves to watch her and talk to her. She is finally getting used to the idea of talking to someone who is not going to talk back and not feel silly. The other day she sat and talked and read to him while I did dishes. He just stared at her the entire time which is attention C LOVES to have!
It is crazy to see how far Mike and I have come in the 7 years we have been married and the 14 years we have been together. We are very blessed to have our wonderful little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment