Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009's First Adventure...

the Boat Show!


Yesterday we met up with Mike's family for lunch and a trip to the boat show. Why drag the kiddos to see a bunch of boats you say?!? Because my kids seem to have fun no matter where they go. C was in and out of lots of boats, including some million dollar yachts. She also had a blast in the camper section of the show. She and Mike have decided to sell the house and move into a huge camper on the land my parents have next to their house. I have to admit that having a house that is paid off and a lot less clutter sounds really nice. But I need my space which is something that falls short in the camper deparetment. M loved to be snuglied or held and look around at everything. (I resolve to take more pictures of M when we are out on these adventures. That might mean I have to put him down every once and a while!!!) Even sweet cousin D had fun trying out M's snugli. In all I think we spent about 3 or more hours there. C fell asleep in the car and slept till morning she was so tuckered. Today we clean and get ready for our old routine of getting up early for school!


No comments: