but I think I am in love with another man. A little handsome man whose smile makes me melt. I think it makes me love my husband even more, because without him it wouldn't be possible. Except when said husband tells me to put the baby down. Housework can wait cause little M sure isn't. He gets bigger and bigger and is doing more and more. He isn't rolling over, but I blame that on his spit up issues because we rarely lay him down. I am trying to get better at putting him down and taking his picture. I will have none of those second baby issues. Just don't ask to see his baby book or birth announcements!

2 comments:
Your little guy is just too cute, he looks like a little man. Thanks for the suggestions on food. I was having a hard time finding things I like but I had the turkey club today and it was really good. Looks like I might be here long enough to sample the entire menu!!! Take care.
TOO CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment