Tuesday C and I did something I have been trying to do all summer... have a Mommy and Daughter day! Last month we found out the C had 3 cavities. This made me so sad because she tries really hard to brush her teeth. I guess it's back to helping her for now. On Tuesday she had 2 of the 3 cavities filled. (M went to school so that I could focus on C. He, as always, enjoys his day at school.) They gave her some medicine to help calm her and she did a great job. As a reward she got to pick lunch and a reward. (I threw in getting our nails done because after the beach I needed it!) She chose Build-A-Bear and picked out Sparkles, a really cute unicorn. Here are some picks of our trip to the nail salon. You can tell that the events of the morning are really started to take effect. I had tried getting her to rest earlier that day, but the excitement of a new stuffed animal was too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment