Wednesday, March 14, 2012

While I'm at it...Rodeo 2012




 Rodeo Houston!  




Wouldn't be a trip to the rodeo without our traditional longhorn photo!  M  was less than thrilled.
It's Rodeo Season here in Houston, and we are not one's to miss the rodeo.  I love the rodeo, and I always have.  I can remember being C's age and waking up early, putting on my boots, and being ready to go!  My kiddos are the same way.



This year Mike and I started off with a date night to Kid Rock.  He was an awesome performer who didn't disappoint.  I also truly enjoyed a night out with my husband.







Next up was a day trip with Marmo and Daddo.  We did the usual livestock show and then C and I hit the Rodeo to see China Ann McClain while the boys checked out the tractors.

M loves his boots just as much as I do!


No comments: