Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oops I forgot! Otherwise known as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter


Y'all may be able to glance back at my last blog post which was our trip to Disney World.  Mike and I worked very hard to surprise the kiddos with that particular adventure.  Lucky for us, well me, my parents had their own little adventure planned.  Maybe because I put it first on every member of my families Christmas list without them knowing, or maybe because I hinted over and over again, who knows!  What I do know is that Christmas morning, Mike, C, M, and I each opened a VERY special package... a ticket the the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.  I honestly have to admit that it was beyond words.  From Hermione's beautiful holiday ball dress in the window to *SPOILER ALERT*  Moaning Myrtle in the bathroom, it was perfect.  I will however call a "do over" due to the insane crowds.  Moments after we walked into Hogsmead, they closed down that section of the park and were handing out tickets to come back later.  There was a two hour wait to get into the gift shop alone not to mention the rides.  The crowds slowly left and we were left to visit the shops, ride some rides (Hi Buckbeak!) and try some Butterbeer. All in all, it was a dream vacation come true!


Care of Magical Creatures book.

Hogwarts Choir

Singing Frog



Isn't it beautiful!  



Little Man in the candy shop.  So patient!  On a side note, M took home a Scabbers stuffy.  It is missing both a toe and hair!  I was shocked and excited at the accuracy from the books description!  

Three Broomsticks

Chocolate Frog

Hagrid's Cabin

Side view of Buckbeak.  Don't forget to bow. 

All aboard... all I need is my owl with my letter...just 20 years too late!

No comments: